Friday, July 6, 2012

We had our 32nd anniversary the first day our friends arrived for their camping trip. We were given traditional local hats to wear. What do you think???

OK...We are all ready for our camping in the tropical jungle experience! Notice that Rich and I are not wearing packs. Remember the camping beds Rich made for my friend and I?? They wouldn't fit in a bag. Little did our little friends know...they would be carrying these packs up Mt. Rinjani, the volcano on our island, in less than a week from the time this photo was taken.

Yoko and Matius helped my friend and I set up our tent. They tried to claim our beds but we sent them off to unroll their sleeping bags. I have to say I enjoyed the bed but was VERY surprised to find out how cold it could get in the tropical jungle at night. I needed more blankets and actually was jealous of the kids sleeping bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog